The months of April – June 2018 have been very interesting for the Agrochemicals Association of Kenya (AAK), with various activities taking place. We would like to thank our members for their continued support and cooperation.
Here are the latest highlights of activities which took place during this period:
- AAK Board meeting with Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture to discuss Proposed Tax Laws (Amendment) Bill 2018
- Strategy Meeting against Counterfeits
- Global Harmonisation System (GHS) Meeting
- Fall Army Worm Campaigns,
- Sprayer Service Providers (SSP) trainings
- Board of Directors Induction/ Corporate Governance Training.
- Sprayer Service Providers (SSPs) linkage meetings with member companies.
- Responsible Use (RU) trainings.
For more details, please, click the link below. Remember to check our website for upcoming events.