Regional Field Coordinators- Spray Service Provider Project (3 Posts)
Area of Operation: Kisumu, Kisii, Kitui
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with stakeholders in identification, shortlisting, interviewing and recruitment of potential spray service providers.
- Organize logistics for SSP trainings, agrodealer trainings, stakeholder forums, farmer meetings and barazas.
- Be in constant communication with SSP’s in their region for purposes of monitoring and mentoring.
- Write activity reports, monthly and quarterly reports on Spray Service Providers (SSPs) activities in their region.
- Act as the contact person for AAK in the region during surveys, monitoring visits and any other SSPs field activities and other AAK activities as may be directed by the CEO.
- Liaise with SSPs, farmers and stakeholders to ensure Empty pesticide containers collection centres are properly managed.
- Actively promote the presence of SSPs in their respective region.
- Keep accurate records and make prompt returns of all project finances advanced to him/her.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the project manager/ CEO.
Qualification and Work Experience;
(i) Must be a Kenyan Citizen
(ii) Diploma in agriculture and related field
(iii) Must have at least 2 years’ work experience in agriculture
- Regional Field Co-ordinator shall be based at the county of operation
- The role involves a lot of travel as follows:
- Kisumu Region – Travelling to Busia, Siaya, Kakamega and Vihiga counties.
- Kisii Region – Travelling to Migori and Homabay counties.
- Kitui Region– Travelling to Taita Taveta
- Application are invited for the above positions, indicating the region applied for.
- This is a full time engagement on one year contract.
Interested candidates should submit their application to reach AAK office on or before 10 December 2018.
The application to be sent to the Project Manager at email@example.com. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.